When you think about vehicle maintenance, things like tyre rotations and oil changes probably come to mind. However, one crucial part of vehicle maintenance that most drivers ignore is brake repairs & service. Obviously, brakes are an integral part of your safety on the road, so you should have them regularly inspected, maintained and repaired to ensure its proper working. Here at Continental Murrumbeena, we would be happy to help vehicle owners in Murrumbeena in keeping their brakes in great shape. We have a team of highly skilled mechanics who will gladly inspect your car brakes and get them repaired right away.
When Would You Need Brake Repairs?
Having your brakes checked every time you bring in your vehicle for maintenance helps to ensure that they remain in good shape and to diagnose any potential problems early. In addition to those regular inspections, there are certain warning signs that indicate that vehicle needs brakes service.
- When you hear a squealing, groaning or grinding noise
- When you feel pulsation while braking down
- If it takes a long time to slow down and stop
- If the warning light on the dashboard turns on
- Car pulling to one side during braking
- Any brake fluid leak from your car
- Brake pedal feeling mushy or softer
- Worn brake components
What Is Included In Our Brake Service?
- We begin with a thorough inspection of your vehicle’s braking system.
- Brake pads, brake shoes, drums and rotors are replaced if they are out of specifications.
- All brake components are properly lubricated.
- Brake fluid is topped-off with high-quality fluid.
- Wheel bearings are repacked if needed.
The next time your vehicle is in need of brake repair, call (03) 9579 0007 and schedule your brake service with Continental Murrumbeena. Our mechanics will get your brakes into excellent shape and allow you to get back on the road with peace of mind.